Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Spring Greenhouse


I haven't made a trip to the Garden Center yet,   so I don't have any 2024 Spring pictures of the Greenhouse to share yet.  
 



BUT,  I thought you might enjoy at some of the pictures of our Greenhouse from past years....














On pretty days,   We move the plants from the Greenhouse out into the yard for the day.....












When all the plants have been moved to the yard for the summer.....what's in the Greenhouse then?

For one thing.....and my favorite.....Wine Tasting!










4 comments:

  1. Love your green house, wish I had one. Your plants look just gorgeous, so much color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! I've always admired they way you see things and your decorating creativity. And here's another example of your talents. Your green house is amazing! I could hang out in there all day and be quite content. I'm actually jealous of your green thumb. Thank you for sharing it with us on Farmhouse Friday. Featuring it this week. So cute. pinned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, Penny! I cracked up about the wine tasting ~ after every plant moves out for summer. ;) WOW! All the photographs you've shared... I love how wonderful your petunias and bracciolas (? sp.... I can't remember the exact name, but mini petunias) look ~ so abundant! Anyway, so happy to share your post at this evening's Share Your Style #423 for you. <3

    Happy gardening! We were over 90 deg. today... Heating up already!
    Hugs,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Penny, your greenhouse is always such a delight. Thank you for sharing your spring greenhouse inspiration at Create, Bake, Grow and Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring it at the party tonight and pinning too.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!