Blog Archive

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Mid Summer Refresh Featuring Sunflowers in the Sunroom

 
 The fields of gorgeous wild sunflowers are in full bloom here on the prairie's of  New Mexico.   They were just the little nudge of inspiration that I needed to give the sunroom a mid summer refresh!


I usually walk out into the field and pick a bouquet for the house......but this year it's just too darn hot to do that!    So, a quick pic from the air-condition car will have to do!



I gave the sunroom's existing floral pillows an unexpected pop of color by attaching some faux sunflower heads to them
  






It's still pretty cool in the early morning here, so we are able to open one of the sunroom doors and let some fresh air in.....


There is a Butterfly bush near the sunroom......





Here's where you'll find me early in the morning enjoying a cup of coffee......


and the view of the back yard.......

I'll be back soon to share more photo's of how I refreshed the sunroom with Sunflowers!























1 comment:

  1. You are totally right Penny, it's time for sunflowers...I planted 8 packages, the only ones that have made it are the ones that self germinated from last year, and one stalk that made it through our critter invasion. Up with the wreaths, pillows and might have to pick a few...hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!