Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Cow Lamp Vignette on the Chesser


Fall is on the way and our Master bedroom was still decorated for Spring......time for a change! 



 

I'm not ready to put out my fall decor yet,   so I created a simple vignette on the Chesser that I can easily add seasonal or holiday touches to later.     Picture some fall leaves added to the green Pasture that the cow lamp is in......maybe a pumpkin or two scattered around......



The star of my vignette is a cow lamp that I recently found at Hobby Lobby.     She has on her reading glasses so I tucked in a small stack of books next to her....



Got Milk?   Well, you have to have a truck to deliver it in.....



I added a touch of whimsey to my vignette by placing a cow figure in a vintage hat.....


She's reading to the baby......


I have a very simple vignette on the display cabinet across the room.....



The vignette is a vintage metal milk carrier holding a glass milk jug filled with a simple floral design.....



I have a few more places in our bedroom that need the spring decor put away......so, I'm not finished yet......




Here's a pic of some other progress I made recently and a link to that post in case you missed it.....https://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2024/07/late-summer-mantle-in-master-bedroom.html

Thanks for stopping by.....come back soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!