Blog Archive

Sunday, August 11, 2024

French Country Autumn Market & Heritage Rose China



There's no rhyme or reason as to when I decide to decorate for fall....




So, the other day when it was too hot to be out, I decided it was time for me to do a little pre-fall decorating in the kitchen 




  I got out my Mother's Lefton Heritage Rose tea set to be the star of my kitchen counter fall vignette......Don't you think that pattern is still as popular today as it was in the 50's! 




I prefer soft fall colors, and the tea set is just perfect for me..... 







I found a French Country Autumn Market print that went perfect with Mother's tea set.....



 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 
Ya'll all know how much I love to decorate with clipart that I find on Etsy .....download on my computer.....and print at home.....



I usually decorate inside the cabinet above the kitchen counter with a similar theme and colors.....



I used some of my teacup saucers to bring Lefton Heritage Rose to this area..... and I found a Flower Market print that had a similar look to the French Country Market print that is on the counter.....





I put my personal touch on the flower market print by adding a sweet girl drinking tea and a cluster of pumpkins.....




I can't wait to continue my Autumn decorating in the kitchen!










3 comments:

  1. The tea set is so beautiful. I love your pre fall decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your tea set. I love old dishes with pink roses and have collected non matching pieces over the years so the SET impressed me. I now have 3 chocolate pots with pink roses--3 of anything is a collection! Now to make cocoa and use at least one of them! I have crafted several fall things this week, but am not ready to think fall yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pastel fall touches in your kitchen, Penny! Love those printables, too! Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Turn About! I'm delighted to be featuring your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!