Blog Archive

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Vintage Clocks & Gone with the Wind Lamp



The star of the new vignette I created for our entry table is a gorgeous pink Gone with the Wind lamp that belonged to my Mother.......



I surrounded my lamp with some of the vintage clocks I've collected over the years......


The anniversary clock is sitting on a pink marble pedestal and the little pink tabletop clock has a ring of pink crystals around it...... 



There are two small clocks on the other side of the lamp and a sweet, framed clock.      There was already a couple of pink ceramic pigs on the sitting on the floor in the entry.....so, I tucked a couple more in my vignette! 



I also added a couple of vintage clocks to the existing vignette on the table next to the entry bench,...
 


There're the ceramic pigs on the floor that I was talking about earlier.....lol!


My head is spinning idea's and I can't wait to start decorating for fall.....how about you?






 

1 comment:

  1. Many ladies are ready to shake the dust off their shoes from the summer heat and crazy weather and begin to decorate for fall. I look forward to seeing what magic you bring to your home.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!