Blog Archive

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Fall Holiday Cabinet


This rainy, 70 degree day has put me in the mood
to do some Fall decorating ......




Hello Autumn! 




I've filled my holiday cabinet with framed clip art......white pumpkins.....and milk glass....



I'm in love with this Fairy Godmother Pumpkin Patch print and Cinderella's milk glass slipper


   


This framed print is another one of my favorites.....



I used a candelabra to display the Pumpkin Patch this way sign.....next to the sign is a milk glass vase filled with lovely roses.....


Here's a small pumpkin displayed in a pretty hobnail milk glass piece......



The pink cars are a new addition to use in my vignettes.    I found them recently in the Hobby Lobby Christmas aisle with a tree tied to the roof.    I took the tree off and plan to use them year-round.   





But I think I love Fall most of all......... 



  







This was a fun vignette to create.   
  
 My punch bowl base does double duty as a vase......lol!





Thank you so much for stopping by.....come back soon!










1 comment:

It makes my day to hear from my friends!