Blog Archive

Monday, August 19, 2024

Vintage Door Cabinet Styled for Autumn



One of my favorite things to decorate for Autumn is the corner cabinet that H made for me out of 2 old doors......
I decided to give the corner a new look by removing the 3 shelves that were attached to the doors.    I was left with an open area in between the doors that was the perfect size to give my Duncan Phyfe 3 tiered table a new home.  I have before and after pictures at the end of my post......
 



Hello Autumn from Fox Hollow! 



It was so much fun to create Fox Hollow on the shelves of my Duncan Phyfe table..... 



This is the Fox family that lives in Fox Hollow.....






Mom and Daughter.....



Fox Hollow is in a beautiful forest with lots of mushrooms and Autumn pumpkins..... 





This is how I decorated the corner for fall last year.....




And here is the new look for 2024!   

  Maybe take the tiered table out in November and fill the area with a thin Christmas tree???.... What cha think! 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!