Blog Archive

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Autumn Hoosier and Pink Milk Glass Oil Lamp


Over the last few days, I've been sharing bits & pieces of my Autumn kitchen.    Today,  I want to share my favorite corner of the kitchen.....



I sit here almost every day, have coffee and look out the window at the yard.    I decided the other day that I needed a lamp on my side table and went shopping in our home for one.    I came across this small pink milk glass lamp and knew it would be perfect for this spot.    I put a pretty lamp shade on it that belonged to my Mother.



I finished my vignette with a fall wreath I framed on a plate.....a couple of tea strainers.....and a tea cup....




Then,  I was ready to start decorating the Hoosier for Autumn....


I framed an Autumn Leaf Falls Bed and Breakfast print to set on the pull out in the Hoosier....




I filled the Hoosier shelves with a few pieces of some Fall china......

 




This pattern was made in Japan during the 50' exclusively for Sears.....



 I tucked a few prints around the Hoosier....








I finished decorating the pass thru for Autumn and can't wait to share it with everyone..... 



That upcoming post will also include a stroll thru my Autumn kitchen! 


 

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty. I would sit there drinking coffee too.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!