Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Easy Quick Change from Fall to Halloween in the Sunroom


By just adding a few things to the existing Fall decor in the sunroom, I was able to create the subtle Halloween look that I was going for....


I was amazed at just how much 2 chicken skeletons & a handful of spiders would give my sunroom the quick change from Fall to Halloween I was hoping for!


Come on in and have a seat....if you dare! 



I hope that my "happy" chicken skeletons aren't too scary.....


Those blingy spiders are EVERYWHERE!!!



The only other thing I added to my fall sunroom was a gorgeous pot of pink mums....   




 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a spider infestation - HA!! Very cute! Have a happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!