![]() |
Yesterday, I realized that I still had time to share my "Christmas in July" cabinet before July is over! |
![]() |
I didn't put a lot of Christmas decor in the cabinet.....a Coastal Santa & sea shell candle found a little spot on my pink jewelry box.... |
![]() |
| I replaced a summer print that was already in the cabinet with a sweet pink Coastal Christmas print.... |
![]() |
I already had the cabinet decorated for summer in a Coastal theme.... |
![]() |
It was so easy just to switch a few prints..... |
![]() |
I plan to do basically the same thing in the cabinet for Fall..... |
![]() |
I'll add a few pumpkins & fall prints so quick it'll make your head spin.....lol! .. |
![]() |
I'm not as young as I used to be......so I have to do things that are a little easier! |
![]() |
I also take more coffee breaks than I used to!!!! |
yyyyz.jpg)

yyy.jpg)






The coastal Christmas theme is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete