![]() |
I keep thinking that I should probably get rid of my deconstructed sofa.....but I still love it! |
![]() |
Hmmmm....maybe if I covered it with an airy vintage crocheted bedspread.... |
![]() |
maybe if I added some Autumn coastal decor to the area..... |
![]() |
Since this is where H & I drink coffee in the morning... have a quick lunch....& once in a while a romantic dinner....???? |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| I guess I will keep my deconstructed sofa even though it's only purpose seems to be for "pillow storage"!!!! |
xxx.jpg)



XXX.jpg)
XXX.jpg)

It's a neat sofa
ReplyDeleteThat's a totally pretty place to store pillows, lol. or prop oneself up on. couln't you put ties on the corners of some of those pillows and tie up and fill in those blank areas, so you don't fall through?
ReplyDeletewould be fun to try? Upholstering that would be a total pain but doable! Sandi