The first thing I put under my pumpkin was a white ceramic fish. I sat my sweet fish on a blue paper doily for a little additional coastal feel.....
![]() |
The stem that came on my pumpkin was short & stubby ..... (as you can see in the BEFORE pic near the end of my post) I added all kinds of stuff to the stem to make it bigger & more elegant.... |
![]() |
I put doilies, sea horses, & little blue bows on my pumpkin.... |
![]() |
and..... for some final touches, I put more fall decor under my pumpkin |
![]() |
See how short & stubby her stem is! |
One fall, she had ....a still little.....but REAL pumpkin stem...
![]() |
Last year I gave my pumpkin a floral design & big pink bow..... |
![]() |
Hmmmmm.....how can I dress my pumpkin next Autumn???? Any ideas???? |










Is this the most blue you have used? It's very pretty. Looks so coastal. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteI love your pumpkin with the coastal vibe. Every little bit of it is perfect. Now I want one. I'm inspired to make one. Thanks for hanging with Funtastic Friday link party.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely creations! I love that you can switch it up. Visiting from the Funtastic Friday linkup.
ReplyDeleteYou are way ahead of me with the pumpkins! The blue is really pretty and I love the little blue pumpkin under the larger one. What fun! Have a great weekend, Penny. Diana
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love your non-traditional autumn colors, Penny! Thank you for sharing this on Farmhouse Friday. I'm featuring it tomorrow. pinned
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and so decorative and well done.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at SSPS 424. See you Monday