Blog Archive

Monday, October 3, 2016

Weekend Treasure Hunt


I wanted to share the treasures I found at the yard sales Saturday......in this case,  it's quality not quantity...lol!


I have a couple of these pink Santa heads that I bought more than 10 years ago,  so I was happy to find another one.  


The bear was a nice surprise hidden inside one of the flower baskets.


Once I take these flowers out and give them a good cleaning......they will look like new


I love to work with  roses that have a vintage look......


I almost forgot to show you this corsage that I used in a tablescape yesterday....it came from an estate sale.....$1


H took Ky and I to  Amarillo Texas for a day of shopping and lunch.....so, I only went to a couple of yard sales late in the day.    People are practically giving whats left away that late in the day......everything on the island came from one sale and cost me $3....can't beat that kind of deal!



Please visit my side bar to see "Where I Party"  and stop by and visit a few of these great blogs!

7 comments:

  1. Penny,
    The baskets are lovely as is the Santa Head and the bear!! Great deals as always!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything so charming esepcially the swet bear
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you clean the silk roses?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have a few of those...dried look flowers, nesting in the basement. I always loved the muted colorations of the leaves and the soft tones of the roses. You made quite a haul there. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the roses!!! Please share how you clean them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Penny ... you find the neatest stuff. What a deal on those basket of roses. I love your idea of using the corsage in your tablescape. You are just so creative. I could look at your blog for hours and get so inspired.
    Thanks for stopping by Timeless Treasures and your nice comment.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bargain! Perfect for you Penny, and I love the vintage corsage. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!