Blog Archive

Monday, September 7, 2026

Swans are the Stars of my Coastal Garden Themed Front Room



I tried some coastal decor in the kitchen just to see if I would like it.....Well, I didn't like it,   
I LOVED IT! .....

Coastal decor then made an appearance in the bathroom & family room....and now it's on the move again into new territory....the Front room! 



Since I've been researching ways to give our home a Coastal feel......  "Swancore" is a new word I've recently came across! 
  

 
I noticed that Hobby Lobby had included some gorgeous swan decor in their 2026 Spring Line & the word "trending" appeared frequently when I was doing my research! 




I'm decorating the Front room in a Coastal Garden theme.....& who doesn't have a beautiful swan planter in their garden  



I brought my swan out of retirement..... 




I cleaned her up....added a fresh sprinkling of glitter....& tied a couple of bows around her long, gorgeous neck!



I found several lovely clipart prints to use in my vignettes....



I even made a print with fall pumpkins in it.....



Now,  I will concentrate on adding lots of garden plants to the room.... 



I plan to add more Coastal fabric to the room......



Our Front room is pretty large, so I definitely have my work cut out for me!

Will Santa make an appearance in my Coastal garden? of course!






















 

3 comments:

  1. Penny, your front room is gorgeous! Just love it.
    Visiting today from SSPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is beautiful and I so wish mine were much prettier like yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous rooms with us at SSPS. You are being featured on Monday

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!