Blog Archive

Monday, September 7, 2026

Swans are the Stars of my Coastal Garden Themed Front Room



I tried some coastal decor in the kitchen just to see if I would like it.....Well, I didn't like it,   
I LOVED IT! .....

Coastal decor then made an appearance in the bathroom & family room....and now it's on the move again into new territory....the Front room! 



Since I've been researching ways to give our home a Coastal feel......  "Swancore" is a new word I've recently came across! 
  

 
I noticed that Hobby Lobby had included some gorgeous swan decor in their 2026 Spring Line & the word "trending" appeared frequently when I was doing my research! 




I'm decorating the Front room in a Coastal Garden theme.....& who doesn't have a beautiful swan planter in their garden  



I brought my swan out of retirement..... 




I cleaned her up....added a fresh sprinkling of glitter....& tied a couple of bows around her long, gorgeous neck!



I found several lovely clipart prints to use in my vignettes....



I even made a print with fall pumpkins in it.....



Now,  I will concentrate on adding lots of garden plants to the room.... 



I plan to add more Coastal fabric to the room......



Our Front room is pretty large, so I definitely have my work cut out for me!

Will Santa make an appearance in my Coastal garden? of course!






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!