Blog Archive

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Is That a Pink Tractor on the Coffee Table



I'm spreading my sparkly pinkness all over the family room this Christmas!


I created a fun Farmhouse vignette on the coffee table this morning and the  centerpiece of my creation is a pink tractor.


She wasn't pink when I found her at Hobby Lobby.....neither was the baby tractor.....but I'll fill you in on the baby's transformation in another post.


I hot glued pink rose garland around her fenders and body......


I attached a rhinestone license plate to the front ......I filled in the headlights with some small chandy crystals ........put a Christmas wreath on her muffler.......and created some smoke coming out of the muffler with some poly filling.


And for a final touch,    I hooked up a sled hauling a Christmas tree to the bumper.


Behind the tractor,    I have a windmill and a water tank.


I added a ribbon to the windmill blades and filled the water tank with a rose bouquet.


The final touch to my windmill is a string of battery operated fairy lights.


The windmill/water tank/clock I found at a yard sale a few weeks ago also got a makeover.


I've finished decorating the family room for Christmas,   so let's take a tour!   








Merry Christmas!















10 comments:

  1. Penny , Your coffee table vignette is adorable. I love it all. You have truly out done yourself with decorating your home. So fabulous. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of things, Penny. First, I like that you have the coffee table out in the middle of the conversation area. Second, my goodness lady...you see pink in everything. Never in a million years would I think to make a toy tractor part of my girly stuff let alone pink. I have a toy tractor...bet you know what I'm going to do!! Thanks for sharing your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny,
    Your transformations are truly amazing!! Your vision to change things into what fits your decor is truly outstanding! I am a bit behind this year, I still have to doll house to decorate. I had to decorate the Den Tree twice because few days ago after it was up for a week, the darn thing fell over! Pics were one face book. I have no idea what the heck happened!! And I have been a bit under the weather, my knee is killing me and I am getting it injected next week.... Your family room looks fantastic all decked out for Christmas!!
    We might get some snow tomorrow!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR AMAZING IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO SO MANY. GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you are clever, make my crafts look very amateurish #homemadelinky@_karendennis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny I am in love with your Pink Tractor vignette!! It is darling. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that I have never seen anyone use pink the way you do. You have a talent and it is refreshing to see what you do. Thanks for sharing. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Word Penny. I absolutely adore this vignette! How do you think of these things?! The rhinestone license is perfect and you even added smoke out of the muffler :-) Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course there is a pink tractor on your coffee table. It is you! I have so much fun seeing what decor you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penny, you find and transform the most fantastic things! I love the tractor vignette with the addition of the windmill and water tank. Thank you so much for sharing at Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!