Blog Archive

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Valentine Tablescape


I wanted to share my first Valentine tablescape for 2018.


The flip side of my tablescape.


My table runner is a fun enamel piece that I found at Hobby Lobby.     It can be hung on the wall as a Farmers Market sign or flipped over to make a unique table runner.


I borrowed a few pieces from the kitchen to make my Valentine centerpiece.    The pick up will go back under the Valentine tree in the kitchen when I change the tablescape and the cake stand will go back to being a "lift" for a metal barn. 


I made a simple floral design for my Valentine tablescape.     I lined pink and blue rose bouquets around the cake stand and filled in the center with fabric wrapped balls.


Where did the pick up go? 
  I play with my tablescapes as I'm taking pictures so you will see things moved around in the photos's .....lol!


I have a sweet owl Valentine card to put at each place setting.


   Each place setting is the same except for the Valentine card.   
  Layered pink dishes.........cloth napkins  held together with a blue diamond napkin ring......simple farmhouse silverware.......and the card is being held by a metal milk can.


The pink glasses will hold sweet tea later,   but for now the Valentine card is in them


You're a Hoot......


This card is my favorite!


Let's take a stroll around the dining room.......


My picture holder is a candle sconce so I can set a new picture in and out easily......this week it's a cow


I have Valentine prints on the shelves next to the cow picture.


Keeping with the farmhouse theme in the dining room,    my Valentine pictures are pick up's filled with hearts.


Pink roses and a Be My Valentine Dreamsicle angel


Same on the other side......


And in the center,    a big bouquet of blue roses.


Thank you so much for stopping by........come back soon!








24 comments:

  1. Lovely....love your dining room as you have it now...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious. The pick up looks adorable on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are always so lovely! I love the owls for the Valentine's Day cards! It looks like you know how to decorate especially when it comes to holidays!
    -Natalie A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely! May I ask where you got those great truck valentine prints?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you do. You should give lessons... teach a class...
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh...the pickup truck is so pretty! I love the sweet cards too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your tablecloth, is it a wool throw?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look! Light and breezy. Winter is not hanging around your house I see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, how lovely -a very nice thing to do. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a cute table. I love the pink truck. https://fairmeadowplace.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing to Friday Frenzy! I'll be featuring this post in next week's Friday Frenzy Party. We appreciate you participating! P~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Valentine's tablescape perfection! Thanks for linking up at Friday Frenzy Link Party! Pinned!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this tablescape, Penny! Especially loved that pink truck - makes the whole vignette so much more interesting and unexpected. Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful post Penny! I love your sconce as a picture holder. Thanks for sharing at TFT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really LOVE you blending farmhouse with pink and shabby chic! Found the cow canvas at Hobby Lobby today and going back to buy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Penny,
    What a sweet tablescape for Valentine's Day!! Love the pink truck and the prints of trucks. Love the blue roses are so lovely !!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty and welcoming- I love the soft rose tones with blue~ What a wonderful tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Valentine's Day tablescape is so sweet and elegant. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just stunning Penny - congrats - you're one of our featured guests at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Penny, your tablescape is just so pretty, and such a celebration of love! I've featured it at the Hearth and Soul Link Party this week. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I hope you will have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!