Blog Archive

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Rooster / Weather Vane Chandelier


I was so excited when I spotted this Rooster /   Weather vane chandelier at a yard sale last week end.    It was love at first sight and I knew it would look perfect hanging over the island in  my Farmhouse kitchen.


The rooster can be turned to face whatever direction you like.............


The weather vane turns independently from the rooster,   so it can face whatever direction you want it to.


This chandelier is pretty simple compared to the one I had hanging over the island before...............


Although this chandelier is not as blingy as the one that hung there before,    I like the cleaner look it gives the kitchen.


You can see the kitchen from the family dining room if you look thru the pass thru......


I have already began to plan how I want to decorate the kitchen for fall.....do you have any plans yet?


Here is how my chandelier looked the day she came home from the yard sale.     I tied a black and white check ribbon and hung a mini chandelier on each arm to dress it up just a little.




Of course,   when anything new is added to my decor,    it causes a fruit basket turn over all over the house.....lol!


I always enjoy your visits so much,    please come back soon!





9 comments:

  1. Penny, I love the chandy hanging there....it's hangs enough away from the edges that it won't cause a bump on the head. So funny you just continued with your re-do's in other parts of the house. . Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny,
    Perfect place to hang that sweet chandy!! It is exactly where I would have hung it!! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darn cute is that, Penny? What a serendipitous -ind! (No sixth letter in the alphabet on keyboard. Argh!)

    Now what will you do with the crystal one?? I know you'll come up with a place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With your kitchen a bit simplified, I was hoping you would hang it over the counter. PERFECT THERE...and such a fun farmhouse feel! that was a real find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Penny, Nearly afternoon here.
    I do like the chandelier, especially the weathervane part. The rooster sure has his own personality. I like the crystal chandelier in your bedroom. I do love, love the crystal chandelier too. Wish I could come across one here.
    Thanks all the fun things you bring to us.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  6. superb chandelier adorning a fantastic kitchen, I really loved the complete set up. Thanks for joining the bloggers pit stop - pit stop crew

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the perfect chandelier for your kitchen. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny,
    That chandelier is so perfect for your kitchen. I can't believe you found it a a yard sale. Congrats, you are being featured at Over The Moon Linky Party.
    https://eclecticredbarn.blogspot.com/2019/08/over-moon-linky-party.html
    Hope you stop by.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!