Blog Archive

Monday, March 9, 2020

Lavender Farm Spring Mantel



I share pics of the family dining room all the time,   but I seldom show the formal dining area.    The main reason I don't share it often is because I don't change out the decor except for Christmas,   Thanksgiving and Easter.     I change the decor on those holidays because we have our special family meals in the formal dining area at those times.      


I decorated the buffet in the formal dining area in lavender and I carried on with my theme on the fireplace mantel.     The dining table will have the lavender theme in it also,   but I haven't finished decorating it yet.




I designed a paper lavender themed garland to hang across the front of the fireplace.......


 

I strung a lavender silk garland across the fireplace screen in front of the faux fireplace.
 

After we have our holiday dinners,   we can sit around in the formal dining area and enjoy wonderful conversation while we  drink coffee and have dessert.


I've started decorating the dinning table....not finished yet......and have the buffet done.    Here's a link to that post in case you missed it......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2020/03/lambs-lavender-spring-buffet.html

I always enjoy your visits so much,   please come back again soon!



7 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful/ love your decorating

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful room. Purple is my favorite color so I especially enjoyed it! Loved the decoupaged-looking bunnies--very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous decoration! I also love the stunning milk glass vase and the other with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dining room is amazingly beautiful. Love the bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some lavender, Penny! Darling mantel--thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so inspirational! I love everything you share, especially all the windmills.

    Our new Snickerdoodle Create Bake Make Link Party is live, and I've chosen this as one of my features :)

    Find it here: https://eyeloveknots.com/2020/03/snickerdoodle-create-bake-make-link-party-327.html

    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Purples are my favorite so I especially enjoyed the accents mixed with your pinks and white!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!