Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Lucky Meadow Farms


Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!     I don't normally decorate for St Patrick's Day,   but H & I are pretty much staying home now and with extra time on my hands I decided to make a wreath and decorate a little in the entry.


I shopped the house and studio to gather up "green stuff" for my wreath and entry decor......


I also looked on Pinterest and found the cutest Lucky Meadow Farm sign to print off on my home printer......


I used small clothes pins to attach the sign to my wreath,  so I can easily remove it after St Patricks day and use my wreath all year long.


Since I use my green truck year round it's one of my hardest working pieces of decor......


For St Patty's day I filled it with green fern.....


I brought a child's chair from the formal dining area and sat a bouquet of green tulips and a moss mother and baby bunny on it.


I added a couple of things to the existing decor on the nearby wall.....
 

I didn't want anyone pinching my hen ......


A sprig of green should be enough to keep her "pinch free" for the day....lol!


I borrowed the Fields of Clover candle from my bedroom for the day......the entry smells like a freshly cut field of clover......


Happy St Patrick's Day!

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I'm glad you are staying home. I adore the wreath and the truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute entryway! I love your hall tree in all it's springtime splendor! Where did you find that adorable truck? It is adorable! Once again you have struck it out of the park! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute entryway! I love your hall tree in all it's springtime splendor! Where did you find that adorable truck? It is adorable! Once again you have struck it out of the park! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that little green truck and how you use it in your displays married to a hot wheel collector I have found that I truly love the older ones
    thanks for sharing come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty. I especially love the truck with the greenery and your chicken is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your entry looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny,
    Your wreath is so pretty and I love that green truck. Congratulations, You are being featured on Happiness Is Homemade. I hope you stop by.
    https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2020/03/happiness-is-homemade_26.html

    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny, your decorating ideas are always so beautiful and so inspiring! I'm so grateful you are a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party community. I'm featuring your post at the party this week. Take care, and stay safe and well. Hope to 'see' you at the party again this week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!