Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

New Vignette in the Sun Room Armoire


It's a sunny 73 degree afternoon here in Eastern New Mexico and I am really feeling spring in the air.    There was a winter tree in the armoire until just a few days ago when I decided I'd had enough of that and packed it away....lol!    I'm not ready to drag out the Easter decor yet,   so I just filled the empty armoire with some simple farmhouse pieces that I had on hand.



I hung an empty white frame on the back wall of the armoire and layered a canvass print on the front of it.       A basket of greenery and a metal bench completed the simple look for the armoire.




I have a plaster pedestal on each side of the armoire with wooden cloches on them.




I have a new look for the rockers in the sun room.     


Both rockers in the sunroom have been covered with new fabric.....and the one on the right has new white paint on the frame.


What is that dark thing under the armoire you ask......well,   it's the big wood bread bowl that you've seen me use many times in my decorating.   I decided to retire it for a while and that's where I hid it....lol!
I always enjoy your visits so much,   please come back again soon!  

9 comments:

  1. Good morning! Your blog post are very uplifting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to seeing your updates! I love how you layered your armoire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The farm living canvas is so nice. It looks like a penciled sketch. Thanks Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That piece of furniture is AMAZING! Love the whole corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look. I love your coffee table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally loving the simplified look, with little touches of green. We are surrounded with snow, and my plants really help every room here. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a relaxing space! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have such beautiful items, I don't know what to swoon over first. The barn artworks is just gorgeous and I love how much white you have throughout your home. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine’s Day Weekend! Thank you SO much for sharing your creativity at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy. CONGRATS – you are one of our Featured Guests this weekend (#474)! :-)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!