Blog Archive

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Fall Tablescape 2 Ways


This way....or that way? 
  In the first tablescape I auditioned,   I have the seating arranged so everyone can see out the window and enjoy a view of the yard.      The girls are seated in the center right next to each other and the guys are at the end of the table.    The girls can whisper to each other but the guys have to yell across the table...lol!


The second way I staged my tablescape has a little more traditional seating arrangement.......the couples are seated next to each other.    That makes the girls across from each other for easy conversation and the boys can do the same. 


I used the same dinnerware for both tablescapes,   but I arranged the place setting a little different for each one.


The dishes I used are some I've had for a long time and only have a service for 4. 


Here is a pic of the pattern name on the back of them....


I used the same centerpiece but put it together a different way for each tablescape.


In the first one,   I put all the pieces ON the charcuterie board. 


In the second tablescape,   I took them off of the board.   


While I was playing with my tablescapes,   I hadn't decided what to serve yet.


After I took the centerpiece off of the board.....it came to me......have a fancy fun charcuterie board filled with cozy fall food.


Well.....that's what I'll do if I don't change my mind......

and serve a traditional sit down dinner.

Which would you guys like better?



I have a 3rd tablescape to share with you guys that I created a few weeks ago.    Here's a link to it just in case you missed that post......http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2021/09/blue-mason-jar-fall-tablescape.html

Hugs.....


 

6 comments:

  1. "Ever Yours" - - what a romantic sentiment ! ! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower arrangement is so pretty and the runner is super cute. I like the traditional sit down dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are equally lovely. Whatever you serve will be delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Penny, I am voting for the second one.... very beautiful! Have a blessed weekend! Leticia

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!