Blog Archive

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Ya'll Come Eat Fall Dining Room


The holidays are just around the corner and I couldn't be happier!    It's a time for family to gather around the table and enjoy meals and conversation.....so,  ya'll come eat!


When I saw this picture at Hobby Lobby recently it just made me smile and I knew then that it had to be part of the art in our dining room.


There is a smaller dining area in the family room,   but we use this bigger one when all the family gets together.      


Like I said.....everyone is welcome!


When I was putting away the spring pillows the other day....don't judge me.....I found these stuffed in the back hidden behind the bunnies.     Why did I put Rooster pillows in with the bunnies?    No wonder they have been MIA for a long time....lol!


I hope the title of my post wasn't misleading.    I do have some fall decor out,  but not a whole lot. 

  A buffalo check pumpkin is the centerpiece for the table......


Sunflowers are my favorite fall flower....I do like mums but I love sunflowers!


Do my Rooster pillows count as fall decor?


I don't remember if I've shared the dining room since we took down the heavy window treatments.   With just simple plain white curtains on the windows,    the room is flooded with natural light


I think the colors on these sweet ceramic chickens should count as fall decor too....lol!


I want to put new seat covers on the chairs but I haven't found just the right fabric yet.....would love to have them on before the holidays so wish me luck!





7 comments:

  1. Your dining room is beautiful! I like that there is plenty of room to pull out chairs to sit at the table. The rooster pillows definitely count as fall décor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am definitely a fan of the roosters/chicken decor and I give a big YES for considering them Fall decor. Your dining room looks so welcoming from here :). Don't you think new seat covers using maybe a plaid in greens/dark russet/deep yellow would be wonderful? (Well, maybe only until after Thanksgiving.) I can't wait to see what you come up with toe WOW us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny! Oh, I adore that precious painting you bought! The little cows you've used around it are just perfect! Your dining room looks lovely! Hope you've had a nice weekend.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, I love that artwork of the farm animals. If that is not the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning,
    I do love the lighter window coverings. I love the sunshine inside and out. It does make your dining room look much bigger and more inviting. Thanks for the cute pumpkin and chickens. The pillow is always right with the chickens on it for anytime.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your chickens and roosters, Penny, and yes! I think they do qualify as fall decor. ;) Happy to feature your beautiful dining room at this evening's Share Your Style #318 for you. <3

    Happy early fall hugs,
    Barb :)

    p.s. Love the new farmyard dining artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Penny! Such a fun post! Loving your fall decor!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!