Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

All Season Sunroom Welcomes February



What's up with the weather in Eastern New Mexico....yesterday it was sunny and 65 degree's....tomorrow we are expecting snow and a high of 22 degree's.   Today we're expecting to have winds out of the North with a high of 51.


I am so blessed to have a all season sunroom to enjoy no matter what the weather.   I can be warm while watching it snow OR or enjoy a warm spring day with the doors all open OR I can enjoy the yard while staying cool inside on a hot summer day.





I plan to spend as much time as I can today in the sunroom enjoying the sun since the next few days will be cloudy and cold.   

 I just picked up the newest edition of my favorite magazine.    I don't buy as many magazines as I used to.....I find that just by visiting my decorating friends blogs,   I get all the inspiration  I need!



Farmhouse Style is the best magazine I've found for decorating idea's.    Here's a peek,   see if you agree....






Well,   what do you think?


I have the wall across the room decorated with pigs....




And the little one went wee wee wee all the way home....lol!
 

Punxsutawney Phil will predict whether there will be six more weeks of winter on Wednesday.       Will he see his shadow?   What are you hoping for......6 more weeks of winter or an early spring?   

  Me?  ....an early spring!













13 comments:

  1. Hi Penny! Oh, I'm envious of your lovely sunroom! I had one in our last two houses but not this one and I miss it so much! I love all of your windows and of course the way you've decorated. The little pigs - darling!
    Stay warm and you're always a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see a farm animal or a windmill, I think of you...LOL. Glorias sunshine...we are forecasted of upwards of 8" of snow or more???YUGH! I haven't even planted seeds, because we rarely see the sun! Your porch is lovely, can I come and visit ---65 oh, my! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could spend the entire winter in your lovely sunroom and be quite content. Thanks for the peek of the magazine- definitely going to pick it up. I love the idea of the crate on the back of the bike

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't always comment, but appreciate all the work that goes into your blog. Sp pretty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful sanctuary.
    Escape for the world.
    Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Penny,
    Love your sun room. Wish I had one. :-)
    I have the magazine too. Agree it is great inspiration.
    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, sweet Penny, for your visit!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love that sunroom. Wish I had one. I am ready for Spring also. I am tired of our bitter cold and wind this Winter.
    Love that room!!!
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sunroom makes me glow, so beautiful. I have a lovely garden room too but it's so cold in the winter that I only use it when the whole family come and add additional heaters to the existing radiator. It's nowhere nearly warm enough for the British weather without bankrupting myself! But looking in from my kitchen it's pretty and makes me think of Spring!
    Pamela
    www.style-yourself-confident.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome. I would love it if you would share this on The Fabulous Friday Link Party this Friday. https://www.peacockridgefarm.com/category/fabulous-friday-link-party/
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't blame you for enjoying your sunroom so much no matter what the weather is like outside. It is a beautiful and inviting space. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Penny,
    I have always loved your sun room and you did not disappoint today!! I love that you do not have that sofa covered as i love the floral print on it and all the floral pillows...Florals are coming back as part of cottagecore...i am so jealous of this Sun Room as i would die to have one like this!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!