Blog Archive

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Custom Charcuterie / Cutting Board & Spring Kitchen Tour



I've shared different area's of the kitchen over the last few weeks and I still had a counter that I hadn't showed you guys yet.   This section of counter has  a sweet vignette using a custom cutting board that our daughter and family gave us last Christmas.    


Our daughter had an old photo of the farm house where H grew up put on a cutting board.      


Here's the actual photo that she had put on the board.


H's parents bought their home in upstate New York in 1940.   It was family owned until 1985 when it was sold to a sweet couple that turned it into a Bed & Breakfast.    


H's old home place was 3 stories tall and had 33 rooms in it.      


I thought it would be fun to include a print of the Hopping Inn Bed & Breakfast in my vignette  since the kitchen is decorated in a spring / Easter theme


I repurposed a metal rabbit as a easel....and used the Tulip stems to hold the print on the easel.


Now for the Spring Kitchen Tour......
  








Does anyone else still use refrigerator magnets?


I use magnetic tape to attach all kinds of paper prints to my fridge....you will normally find a calendar on my refrigerator.....and an inspirational print or 2.....



I will be grateful for this Day......



2 comments:

  1. Love your Bed and Breakfast vignette. It is so pretty. I love how your daughter had the pic of the old home put on the cutting board. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny,
    what a great gift your daughter gave your husband....So nice to have the picture of where H grew up...I would sure love to see the inside of that house!! Your Kitchen always looks so lovely!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!