Blog Archive

Friday, June 17, 2022

All American Patriotic Flower Market Porch

 
 
 The theme for our summer porch is.....All American Patriotic Flower Market.   

  I had part of the porch decorated for Memorial Day....and it's finally finished just in time for the 4th of July!    To be truthful though,  nothing around here is ever totally finished...lol!    I will still be playing with the decor on my All American Patriotic Flower Market Porch clear up until Labor Day     There are lots of pretty flowers at the Market,   so please enjoy the tour......  


  





 

 
 

   




 

I always enjoy your visits so much.....thanks for stopping by!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love your basket with the pomegranates! Where did you find them? Your displays never disappoint. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, I bought a tote full of faux fruit and veggies a few years ago at a yard sale. The whole tote was only $5 and it had these gorgeous pomegranates, some beautiful apples, lovely pears...plus lemons and limes.....hugs

      Delete
  2. Hi Penny - Everything looks beautiful and festive and your Roses are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty space and I love the softer vibe of your patriotic decor! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!