Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Farmhouse 4th of July Tablescape in the Breakfast Room


Our breakfast room is a cozy little space at the end of the family room that is closest to the kitchen. 


 
 

There is a pass thru between the kitchen and the breakfast room that we sometimes use to set up a breakfast bar.    Usually though,  it's just H & I having breakfast so we just carry our coffee and plate to the table.  


The big window in the breakfast room lets us see out into the backyard while we're having our morning coffee and a bite of breakfast 


I was able to tuck a deconstructed sofa into the breakfast room across from the table.    If we have extra people and need more seating at the table we just bring in a couple of folding chairs.   There is just enough room between the chairs and the sofa to sit at the table and eat  ....  it gets really " cozy " in there sometimes....lol


Our son and daughter in law are coming in for a visit from San Antonio for the 4th so I have the breakfast room decorated in a Patriotic theme.


I created  a very informal tablescape.... 
 The centerpiece is one you've seen me use in the past on the coffee table in the family room   It was a little short for the breakfast table,   so I put it on a cake plate.    I  added some live plants from the kitchen window to give the table a fresh look. 


I used vinyl placemats that will be easy to just wipe off after we eat.....



 

Paper plates and napkins will make the clean up quick and easy too......
  

Most of you already know that I use a lot of printables in my decorating.....but what you may not know is that I keep my printer under the end table in the breakfast room....do you see it under there....lol      I do most of my computer work from my recliner in the nearby family room and it's only a few steps from it to the printer.

  

If you look close,   you can see the fireplace in the family room from the breakfast room table 



 If you missed my post with all the details about the lit cabinet in the breakfast room....click here...http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2022/06/summer-lit-cabinet-featuring-picking.html
  

See how close the recliner is to the wireless printer.....hmmm....am I lazy or what!

Thank you so much for stopping by....hugs



1 comment:

It makes my day to hear from my friends!