Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Simple & Serene Summer Bathroom


I used pale yellow,  soft pink,  and crisp white to create a fresh simple & serene summer look for our bathroom.    I don't often take pic's of this part of the bathroom....usually I just share the counters.    How pretty can you even make a toilet???



Since we are empty nesters now,    this is the bathroom that I have all my stuff in .....H claims the hall bath as his.  

When the kids and grands come to visit the girls usually come back to my bathroom and the boys go to the hall bath.    I thought the girls would get a good laugh when they saw the "Hello Sweet Cheeks...Have a Seat" pic I hung on the wall next to the toilet.


I would love to have fresh flowers in my bathroom every day,   but since it's not budget friendly to do that....I'm happy with faux flowers
 

Why do I have wash cloths on the back of the toilet?    Well,   I can't tell you how many times I have got in the shower and forgot to bring a wash cloth.    Now they are close by ...easy peasy

  
 
I found my pale yellow SMILE towels recently at Tuesday Morning    I used to shop there all the time,   but hadn't in a long time because I  thought their stuff had got kind of yucky.    I was pleasantly surprised at what neat stuff they had when I went in the other day.    
 

I loved the smile towels so I bought them and still have my eye on some white UGG towels that were so soft and thick. 
 

My Chenille shower curtain came from Walmart....they also seem to have upgraded their stock as well.
 

 Since I don't share this area very often,   I thought you guys might like to see how I have decorated this area in the past.     I have been blogging over 10 years and could only find 4 photo's of this area!





I'll share the counters in an upcoming post,   so stay tuned.....hugs



 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, your bathroom decor is simply lovely! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sweet Cheeks print especially with the yellow towels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little bathroom-then and now...

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!