Blog Archive

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Beverage Bar featuring a Wicker Wine Basket

 

It's "5 o'clock somewhere" and today it's at the Beverage / Snack Bar on our front porch!


It's so quick and easy for me to set up the bar when I use the wicker wine basket that I bought years ago at a yard sale.    I Googled my basket to see if you could still buy one and I found several kinds and prices....but let me warn you...they are not cheap now like they were when I bought mine   I've had mine a long time and as I remember it was less than $10 at a yard sale


All I have to do is open the basket and everything I need is right there 

 



I created a simple vignette on the bar.....my wine basket,   a pitcher of flowers,  a faux watermelon,  and a If You Drink Don't Drive....do the Watermelon Crawl sign



H & I very seldom set at the bar....there is way more comfy seating on the porch.....
 

My basket came with a couple of wine glasses,   some wine tools,  and two pretty napkins.   Our bottle is usually to big to put in the basket,  so I normally have some cheese and fruit in the area that the wine bottle would be in.
 

 I have a sunflower  / watermelon theme on the front porch,  so I continued it over to the bar.


I always enjoy your visits so much......come on by anytime....hugs





1 comment:

  1. That is such an adorable spot and looks perfect for enjoying time with friends outside!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!