Blog Archive

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Bountiful Harvest Fall Mantel

 

It's the first of October and our yard is still lush and green here in Eastern New Mexico....not even a hint of fall color yet.


It may not look like fall in my neck of the woods,   but I can create the FEEL of fall by adding touches of fall colors and decor to our back porch.
 

I chose the theme of Bountiful Harvest for my back porch mantel....
 

I filled a white enamel Bountiful Harvest pot with cabbages and Hydrangia's.....


I potted a fall bouquet in my old rusty enamel tea pot.....


A family of white owls creates a simple centerpiece for our fall table.... 


The day time temp here is about 75 but in the evening it is gets down into the high 40's.   A light fall throw feels pretty good when we sit on the porch after dark.


Our Boston ferns have thrived all summer under the care of H.....me,    I have a black thumb...lol
 

Our daughter will take custody of the ferns in a few weeks.     She has a huge sun porch at the ranch and the ferns love it there. 
 

I tucked in a few faux ferns with gorgeous fall color into the geranium planters.
 

Look at all that lushous green grass and the tree's are still full of green leaves......not a sign of fall around here....except on my back porch


H keeps our yard sprayed with bug killer so I am able to have the doors open from the porch into the sunroom. 
 

Thank you so much for stopping by......come back soon 
 

 

 


 

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful fall harvest mantel. You have so many cute fall touches!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!