Blog Archive

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Fun Hocus Pocus Inspired Kitchen Corner


I have created a fun Halloween Hocus Pocus inspired corner where the family room,  entry,  and kitchen all meet.    This intersection can get pretty busy during  "rush hour"....lol



 I always decorate my corner cabinet that's located at the intersection with seasonal or holiday decor


I've had my spooky lit picture for many years and try to use it in a different spot each Halloween.   In years past I've hung it over the mantel in the family room,   dining room,  and even the master bedroom   It's been in the hallway and entry several times...over the sofa in the family room and sun room too.    As you can see....it's been everywhere.....  but never in the kitchen corner, until now.

   I love how the lights in the picture bring a warm glow to the corner in the evening.       
 
 
I SMELL CHILDREN.....on the next shelves in the corner cabinet
 

   I have a pumpkin boy and white pumpkins with black silhouette's of the Sanderson sisters from the Hocus Pocus movie on this shelf


The girl pumpkin is on the next shelf along with the last Sanderson sister silhouette and a I smell children sign on a black pumpkin.   
 I added lights to both of these shelves,   so the entire cabinet gives off a warm glow in the evening.
 

To give my picture a little different look,    I added  some paper ghosts  
 

Better with or without ghosts....what do you think


The entire kitchen has a fun Hocus Pocus theme......
  

I'll have a tour of my Halloween kitchen in an upcoming post.....see you soon







 

1 comment:

  1. It all looks great. I like it with the extra ghost, they add some additional spooky!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!