Blog Archive

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Happy Friendsgiving

 

I'm putting together a small dinner party for a few close friends to celebrate Friendsgiving.     I like the idea of adding a special time around Thanksgiving just for my special friends.


I have Thankful card to write a little note on and place by each friends plate at the table.



I also have a Friends bookmark for each of them.....


I created a large paper Friends decoration to use at the party....


My little mice friends are having a tea party to celebrate Friendsgiving....
  

I will use different variations of dinner ware to create a fun tablescape for the party 




I want to wish each and everyone of you  a Happy Friendsgiving!



 

1 comment:

  1. Feliz día de Acción de Gracias!!
    Penny me resulta maravilloso ver la decoración de esa fiesta... aquí en España no tenemos esa tradición.

    BESOS

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!