Blog Archive

Monday, November 21, 2022

Thanksgiving 2022


In just a few days,   I'll be busy getting ready for Thanksgiving.....where has the year gone???


Today I thought I would share how I decorated the entry for Thanksgiving....as well as how I have decorated our home with my Pilgrims in past years.


The Pilgrims have found a Thanksgiving home in several different rooms over the years.    This year they are in the entry..... 


I think I have used them in my Thanksgiving kitchen decor more than any other room....

Here they are on each side of the sink.      


And in the kitchen corner one year.....


Here they are on the buffet in the formal dining room.    
 

And for Thanksgiving 2022,   they are "greeters" in the entry.

This week is going to get pretty hectic as we are having 2 Thanksgivings this year.....one on Thursday and another one on Saturday.     You can't give thanks too many times can you????

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!