Blog Archive

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Bright Sunny Colors in our 2022 Christmas Sunroom


My 2022 Christmas Sunroom is sparkling with bright warm sunny colors this year.....
 

My love for pink usually influences my color choices for our Christmas sunroom,   but this year things look a little different


My Santa's are dressed in a bright gold suit instead of the pink suits that I normally pick out for them
 

I picked a pretty plaid tree skirt to compliment the colors in the sofa.....my tree skirt is actually a flannel queen sized fitted sheet...lol!


My Christmas horse has not made an appearance in several years,   so I brought him out of retirement to pull my "one horse open sleigh"


Since gold bells were in the Santa pictures I hung on the wall behind the sofa,    I have made a centerpiece of bells in my small dough bowl to sit on H's vintage wooden school desk
 

I wanted the downswept flocked tree to be the star,   so I decorated with a very lite touch


My treetopper is a simple garland of gold roses.....


I wrapped a wide gold music themed ribbon around the tree in just a few places
 

I didn't create anything for the inside of the armoire in front of the mirror this year... 


See how the mirror is unobstructed and can reflect as much as possible of the sunroom
 

Normally,   I would just add a pretty Christmas pillow to the pile of quilts and blankets in the corner of the settee.    This year I opted to create a small vignette in the quilt "pocket"

 

If you peek thru the doors to the back porch,   you will see that I haven't decorated it for Christmas yet.    I gotta get busy!!!


                                                                      

                                                                   Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Penny,
    I am picking my jaw up off the floor!!! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this!! You know how much I adore your sun room and WOW! I totally LOVE this look for Christmas!! Gorgeous!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all these wonderful gold and yellow touches everywhere! What a beautiful room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always so much fun visiting your home to see how you've decorated it! I love the touches of gold. It's very festive! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!