Blog Archive

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Update on the Christmas Room in the Studio....and the Back Yard all lit up for Christmas

 
The weather has been glorious here in Eastern New Mexico,    and we are still able to enjoy being outdoors.


The grass is still green and H mowed today while I worked in the studio.   

 I got a few more totes emptied onto the shelves in my new Christmas room.    It has been so nice to be able to just shop from my own shelves rather than dig thru totes!!!!!

When you enter the studio,   you have to go clear to the back of it to visit the Christmas room.. 

 
Past the white cabinet.....
 

Make a left at the pink refrigerator......
 


And here you are.   

  I shared some close ups of the shelves on the right side of the Christmas room in an earlier post, 


So today,   I'm going to share some close ups of the left side of the Christmas room.....


The first section of the left side is devoted to my collection of Angels.....
 


I sent quite a few of my Angels to the auction a few weeks ago.....as you may remember.....I am purging and organizing as I unload my totes onto shelves


I only kept my very favorite ones.....
 
 

Aren't they heavenly?


This is my very very favorite angel and she was the star of my 2015 mantel in the family room....
 

The second section of the left side of the Christmas room is devoted to some of my woodland Christmas decor.    
 

I'm sure some of you will recognize a few of these pieces as I have used them many times in my Christmas decor in our home
 

I have a few more pieces of woodland decor that isn't on this shelf.....some of it is on display in the formal dining room in the house.....and all of the owls are in a Fall cabinet in the main area of the studio.


Santa and I share a desk that I will share in an upcoming post......
 

The back yard is magical in the evening and the weather is still mild enough that we are able to entertain back here after dark....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!




3 comments:

  1. Wow. So many beautiful things. It is a Christmas store! Putting everything on shelves will make it easier to find what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Penny! So many beautiful Christmas beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your backyard all lit up! I could sit out there for hours ! ! ! J :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!