Blog Archive

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Where I Store My Valentine Decor

 

I have a studio / warehouse out in the back yard that I use to store holiday and seasonal decor in.


Today I'm sharing the old school lockers where I store my Valentine decor 


My Valentine lockers were stuffed full.......
  

So,   I needed to do some serious purging!
 

I ended up sending anything I hadn't used in several years to the auction.....which turned out to be about half of what I had.


I now have room to create little vignettes on the shelves.....


I also lined the inside of the locker doors with some of the prints that you see me use in my decorating frequently. 
 

Now for some pics of the process.....


I sent 5 boxes to the auction.....



 

I put what I was going to keep in boxes in the studio.....


I kept 5 boxes of Valentine decor,   but the boxes were fuller and bigger thatn the ones that went to the auction. 


I decorated a pink Valentine tree to enjoy in the studio.....something I have never done before!     I'll share some close up pics of it in an upcoming post.....be back soon!

 

2 comments:

  1. Es increíble todo lo que has guardado, y una suerte poder llevar a la subasta todo lo que sobra.

    Estoy deseando ver tu decoración de San Valentín.

    BESOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it hard to purge? I also need to go thru my holiday decor for every season and purge!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!