Blog Archive

Monday, February 20, 2023

Lemon Tray in the Sunroom Armoire

 

I've  created a  Lemon tray for the armoire in the sunroom that I want to share with you guys today   

My tray is a little different than any I have created in the past.     
 I hung a lemon wreath that I made on a brass wreath holder and sat the standing brass wreath holder on my tray      I kept the vignette on my tray very simple by only adding 3 battery operated candles and my ceramic frog bowl. 
 


I filled my frog bowl with bird seed and placed a round metal "flower frog" in the center of the bowl Then,   I stuck a paper lemon  print in my flower frog.


I finished off my lemon "corner"
in the sunroom with a vignette to the side of the white wicker settee.....


On the side table,   I have a hand painted lemon pitcher as well as a plate and lamp.....
 

Under the table,   I have a floral design,   a lemon truck pillow,    and a sweet little pink ceramic piggy.


I couldn't end my post without making my last photo a peek at the new mirror that H  hung over the sofa in the sunroom    I've had this mirror for 20 years and it's still one of my favorites

My mirror has a one time or another been in every room in the house.....and now it's back in the sunroom!
  





1 comment:

  1. Penny, I love the touches of lemons everywhere. I began following your blog many years ago, all of that lovely pink drew me in. Thank you for sharing with Whimsy Home Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!