Blog Archive

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Spring Blossoms from the Yard create a Simple Bouquet for the Sofa Table

 

Spring is finally blooming in our yard,,,,,,,,  


I was so excited to go outside this morning and cut some spring blossoms to make a simple bouquet for the sofa table in our family room

 

I have 2 kinds of blooms in my bouquet......


The pinkish blooms are from our neighbors tree that had some branches hanging over the fence just begging to be cut.....lol!    


The white blossoms branches are from the Bradford Pear tree's that line our circular drive in the front yard.


My Spring family room is coming together nicely!


Tip.......if you need a nest,    use a vintage Easter bonnet!   

2 comments:

  1. Hello! New here...Love your blog. What lovely things...
    I'll be back. for sure!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of using a bonnet as a nest, thanks for the tip! Thank you for sharing with Whimsy Home Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!