Blog Archive

Monday, March 20, 2023

Welcoming in Spring with a Lambs Ear & Pastel Egg Wreath Hung over the Mantel


I'm welcoming in Spring today by decorating the fireplace in our family room for spring.....

 

I started decorating the fireplace by hanging a lambs ear & pastel speckled egg wreath over the mantel.....

 

Then,   I decorated the mantel on each side of the wreath with some soft colored spring and Easter decor....
 

I put an Easter print  framed in a metal tile on each end of the mantel....



I wanted to keep my fireplace decor very simple this year......



So,    on each side of the wreath I have a bunny vase filled with pastel carrots.....
 

And a little clump of mushrooms that hold a spring garden themed print......

 

I'm delighted that you stopped by today for a visit and hope you will come back soon!



4 comments:

  1. How utterly charming!! The soft velvet of the leaves and pale pastel eggs are so lovely as part of the whole vignette. I hope everyone knows exactly what this clever wreath is, without having to tell them. Happy Easter Season to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lambs ear is one of my favorites so of course I love your wreath Penny! Your vintage looking pictures are adorable too! Thank you for sharing with Whimsy Home Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lamb's ear greenery! A whole wreath filled with them is fantastic. Thanks for sharing on Crafty Creators. The party is up for sharing now. How did I think today was Wednesday? Lol.
    Niki | Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, your spring and Easter decorating is as delightful as ever and I adore this sweet lambs ear wreath.
    Thank you for sharing your spring décor at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring you at the party today and pinning too.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!