Blog Archive

Monday, March 13, 2023

Simple Easter Entry & 1st Spring Blooms in the Yard

 

Welcome to my Easter entry and a peek at the 1st Spring blooms in the front yard......



I've hung a  pink tulip wreath on a headboard that has been repurposed into wall art.      Then, I tossed a few pillows on the bench and I'm almost done decorating this wall in the entry......Simple and easy!
 

I bought my sweet topiary at Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago.     I found it in the 90% area.....otherwise I couldn't have afforded it!!!


I've had my lit bucket of bunnies for years......it was a created by a  local artist and it's one of my favorite spring pieces.  
  


Now for a look at the Spring decor on the wall that is right by the front door of the entry..... 


I have a simple tulip boquet in the milk can that has been converted to a watering can.   (found it at Tractor Supply last season)    


My Spring chicken is one of my favorites too...... and it came from a yard sale several years ago.....$2 as I remember
 

Now for a peek at the 1st blooms of Spring in the front yard.....


Our Bradford pears are always the first to make an appearance.
I'll have a tour of the front yard in an upcoming post....... See you soon!
 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home! I wish I could keep mine decorated and looking nice like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to see your pretty spring things while we're still looking at very large snow banks but spring will come eventually.
    Thanks as usual for sharing your photos with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Dear, how nice to visit your pretty house, we are in a total shambles with the basement being regutted for water damage....somewhere down there in piled totes are my Spring things. I guess I will just visit you instead of trying to find them! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chuckled when you told the price you paid for your chicken. I can't remember what I did five minutes ago, but ask me how much I paid for a piece, and I can tell you that without any hesitation. My oh my, I am in love with that topiary too! Beautiful. Don't you just love the items you can find at Tractor Supply you can incorporate into home decor? Thank you for sharing with Whimsy Home Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, as always! I especially like the tulip wreath.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!