Blog Archive

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Fall-ish Decor in the Entry


It's hard to get inspired to decorate for fall when it's triple digit heat outside!
 




 So,  I decided to decorate the entry with some fall-ish decor....lol!


Does County Fair decor count as Fall-ish?


Our county fair is going on this week and the state fair will be here soon....so that was the inspiration for my fall entry.   


  I took the opportunity to use some of my vintage fair ribbons in my decor....


My Dil changed her kitchen decor a couple of years ago and she gave me the roosters that didn't fit in anymore.      They don't really fit in with my pink and white decor,  but I am able to use them in the fall when my colors are a little brighter.


The Roosters also gave me a chance to use my collection of vintage fair ribbons too!


My fair theme in the entry also gave me a chance to use my County Fair pillow cover and design some fair artwork to hang on the wall


I have about a 100 ribbons in my collection....I need to thin it down!


I framed a paper print fair picture to put on the side table....


It's hard to find fair artwork  in the colors I like,   but somehow I managed to find some! 


I hope you enjoyed seeing my "unusual' fall decor .....see you back soon with some "real" fall decor....lol!





 

2 comments:

  1. what a great place to visit fixed up so nicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. It is definitely hard to get inspired for fall when it's triple digit temperatures outside. Yikes! I love county fair motif to your decor. It's so charming. Thank you for sharing this post on the Home Imagined Link Party.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!