Blog Archive

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Christmas Decorating....Starting Early


I make some of my own decor so I have to start working on it well before the upcoming Holiday,   Season,  Or Event arrives......


Here's what I have been working on recently.....

H made me a new screen cover for the TV. 
The one I had before is too big now because we made some changes to the armoire.....but more about that in an upcoming post....


Here's the clipart I assembled to create a vignette in front of the TV screen..... 




I thought you might like to see what my design is attached to.   
 It's a metal Welcome sign that I use year round.....I put sticky magnetic tape on back of  the paper and just attached it to the sign.   Simple but it works!
 


 I don't normally decorate in front of the TV screen,    but I do quite a bit when we entertain during the Christmas holidays .     No TV on when we have guests!


I have a picture of Santa on each side of the Merry Christmas sign......

Santa "drives" a very different vehicle when he's on land and not flying!!


I thought these graphic pieces would make a cute addition to my vignette....


I have carefully kept the shelf above the TV out of my post photo's.....I can't wait to share what I have been up to there! 





 

1 comment:

  1. I am totally in the mood to start putting up my decorations as soon as I get the house in order so I LOVE your post Penny - especially those lovely gals! Hope you are well. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!