Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Farmhouse Themed Halloween Vignette


I chose a black,  white,  & PINK  palette to create a fun Farmhouse Halloween vignette in the family dining room......


First I laid a table runner across the counter.....aren't the ghost doggies just adorable!


The star of my vignette is a big black & white plaid pumpkin.    I elevated my pumpkin on a milk glass stand and embellished it with pink flowers and a blingy spider.    


Co -Starring in my vignette is a witchy cow.....


and a sweet pink pig.


Happy Halloween!







 







2 comments:

  1. Witchy cows, cute as can be! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delight as always Penny. Thank you for sharing your pink and black dining room Halloween decor at Create, Bake, Grow and Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring your beautiful room at tonight's party and pinning too!
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!