Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Christmas Tiered Table


I wasn't pleased with the look of my tiered table in the entry....it was ok....but the less is more look wasn't working for me.   



The area under the table didn't have anything there....nil....nothing!   
I fixed that in no time  with a bowl of pink pinecones and a little stool with with a floral design in a pot of layered milkglass.     I have a milk glass vase filled with pink flowers on the floor in the back corner.      I also tucked a crocheted "tree skirt"around the bottom of the table to give it all a final finished touch....


 
 You may notice in the before photo at the end of my post,   that I switched a few things around on the 1st and 2nd tier.    



 I have collected Santa heads for years and I tell ya.....they don't make um like they used to!      The old ones have lots of beautiful detail and sweet faces on them.


Keep Christ  in Christmas.....


I used a milk glass pedestal to display one of the Santa heads on the second shelf.....


I used a simple milk glass bowl to display the other Santa.....



Some of you make like the before "less is More" version of my tiered table.... 


BUT,   I love the more is better version!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!




 

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry belated Christmas, Penny!! Your Santas look very festive on the tiered table. I was reading a book last evening that I picked up last year in France on the Chateau at Versailles and then thought of Marie Antoinette. The Santa heads make me think they were beheaded... Sorry! Twisted fairy tale stuff, lol. ;) I have a lovely Santa head dressed in red velvet which has a very nice white plush along his hat and beard.

    Anyway, happy to share your post at this final Share Your Style #413 for you.

    Belated Christmas hugs,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!