Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

The Smells of Christmas


 I  switched over to  faux Christmas tree's years ago and I really miss the smell of evergreens in our home....Don't you?



I've found that our Grocery stores have the freshest greens and boy do they smell good!


I put a big bouquet of fresh greens on the coffee table this morning and thought I would squeeze in a short tour  
 

 






That was a very short tour with little commentary but I hope you enjoyed it anyway

 Merry Christmas!



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely Christmas posts at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather throughout the season Penny. I'm delighted to be featuring this 'Smells of Christmas' post in our final features for 2023. Hope to see you at the party in 2024, sweetie.
    Happy New Year!
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!