Blog Archive

Monday, December 18, 2023

Christmas on the Farm



The theme for our family  room this year is "Christmas on the Farm"




I've decorated  under the birch tree's with Christmas roses,   a pink tractor.....



And of course,   a pink farm truck! 

(I couldn't use a regular tree skirt under my birch tree's. since they aren"t in a circle.   So,   I made a make shift tree skirt with an oblong Battenburg lace  tablecloth!)



The farm animals dressed up to have  their Christmas pictures made......



Some of their Christmas photo's are displayed in a frame on the sofa table.     


 
I even hung one over the barn picture.....
 

 
 You'll see more of their pictures on the mantle in an upcoming post. 


I didn't decorate the sofa with "traditional" Christmas pillows......I have one with pigs....



Wishing you all  a very........




MERRY CHRISTMAS!


















 




1 comment:

It makes my day to hear from my friends!