Blog Archive

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Nostalgic Valentine Kitchen


Welcome to my nostalgic Valentine kitchen.....  


 
I've decorated the kitchen counters in a whimsical Valentine 50's kind of theme that brings back memories of my Grandma.....



You may have heard of Cottage- core design.... 



    I'm calling mine Grandma-core!



I filled the tiniest tiered stand with Conversation Heart candy.    




My tiered stand was actually designed to be a place card holder.     I used a stack of nostalgic tags to fill in where the name cards would be.       



I brought out one of my vintage milk glass snack plates.....



I made a Valentine pocket to set in my plate.... 



These clipart pockets are so much fun to create.    I let the grands play with the pieces and make their own design.    I'm training them early to be decorators! 



I'm decorating the whole kitchen in this theme....




I will share more of my Nostalgic Valentine Kitchen in upcoming posts so stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWwwwww, I love old advertising type images...makes me think of my Childhood. So cute, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!