Blog Archive

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Welcoming Spring Inside


I took advantage of the gorgeous spring day by bringing the outdoors inside!     I opened the kitchen window and filled the room with the fresh  smells of Spring!     


 
 
 The tree just outside the window was full of blooms,    so I cut a big bouquet of flowers to bring some more of the outdoors inside......

 


I spent the morning putting together a few Spring vignettes for the kitchen counters....



This vignette is simple....but sweet....



After spending the morning inside...... 


I was ready to go outdoors and spend the afternoon getting the flower beds ready for Spring blooms! 

1 comment:

  1. Penny, your home is always so pretty. I lost track of your blog for a while, but I'm so glad I found it again. Every detail in your kitchen is so charming. I especially love the floral cabinet knobs and the sink cover!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!