Blog Archive

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Celebrating Spring over Tea


The theme for the cabinet in the front room this season is "Celebrating Spring over Tea"



I have filled the Front Room cabinet with tea themed vignettes.....



One of the ways I like to celebrate spring is to settle into a comfy chair......  relax with a freshly brewed cup of tea.....and curl up with a good book.... 



I mixed some of my milk glass collection into the vignettes....



One of my antique tea pots is the star of the third glass shelf......


By putting my punch bowl together in a different configuration,  it became a container for one of my floral designs....



I put a pink piano stool on each side of the cabinet and placed a piece of tea themed clip art on each stool.....



Here's the stool on the other side of the cabinet......




I thought this clipart Library Card fit right in with my theme.....



I made this sweet card with clip art that I found on Etsy.....



Later when it gets hot outside,      I will enjoy a tall glass of iced sweet tea!

 

I always enjoy your visits so much.....thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your tea things are so pretty, I love a pretty tea pot! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!