Blog Archive

Monday, April 29, 2024

Transition from Spring to Summer Decor


We will find ourselves welcoming in May in a couple of days.....this year is just flying by!



I usually begin my transition from Spring to Summer decor about the first of May.....when do you start?
 


I just created a Spring to Summer transition mantel in the Front Room.....
 
  

I used a Mosaic birdhouse.....a blue Mason jar with a Hydrangea stem in it......a ceramic Cocatoo.....and assorted  pots of flowers in my Design......
 


I hung a banner across the mantel for a final touch!
 
  

I will be busy working on the rest of the Spring to Summer transition in the Front Room for the next few days.....and I can't wait to share it with ya'll!
 
 

I'm continuing the blue Mason jar in the rest of the room and brought out a small collection of Flamingo's to mix in with my ever-growing Milk Glass collection! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Penny, your home is so romantic. The delicateness and the beautiful pale colors are so dreamy. Gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!