Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Vintage Wrought Iron Garden Cart



The sunroom will soon become the Winter home for some of our potted outdoor plants and flowers.....


 
Our vintage wrought iron garden cart will be perfect for some of the smaller plants.....mostly cuttings that I will root for later.....



 My sun loving plants will thrive on the south wall of the sunroom.... the plants that need indirect sun will be happy on the east wall
 


I've tucked a little bit of fall decor in and around my garden cart..... 




The back yard still looks like summer.....



I can see green grass and lots of fall blooms thru the sunroom windows.....



I just spotted H's yard shoes on the floor over by the back door......they are "permanent" year-round decor in the sunroom....lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear from my friends!